"The global news editor and former national editor for The Wall Street Journal, Brauchli oversees the paper's daily news coverage. He spent 15 of his 20 years at Dow Jones working in China, Hong Kong, Japan, and Sweden. He has won and shared two Overseas Press Club awards and two citations.
- Jury Member, Osborn Elliott Award for Excellence in Journalism on Asia 
- Director, Overseas Press Club
- Director, International Center for Journalists
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Marcus Brauchli, Overseas Press Club, accessed June 30, 2008.
- SHAI OSTER OF THE WALL STREET JOURNAL WINS ASIA SOCIETY OSBORN ELLIOTT JOURNALISM PRIZE, Asia Society, accessed June 30, 2008.