Maritime Group APG
The Maritime Group "comprises Members of both Houses of Parliament, British Members of the European Parliament, and representatives of business, industry, professional, academic and other organisations. It aims to remind parliamentarians of the importance of the sea and maritime activities and issues to this island nation, its trade, defence, industry, environment and many related matters. "
- Chair: Peter Bottomley
- Vice chair: Jonathan Sayeed
- Vice chair: Lord Greenway
- Secretary: Stephen Hesford
- Secretary: Lord Geddes
- Treasurer: Tim Loughton
- Contact: Commander Michael Ranken, 44 Castelnau Mansions, Castelnau, Barnes, London SW13 9QU. Tel: 020 8748 4103.
Subscriptions, none of which is individually £500 or more.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)