Markets Industry APPG
The Markets Industry All-Party Parliamentary Group exists "to provide a forum for traders and market operators in the public and private sector and to advise parliamentarians of the problems facing retail, wholesale and other markets."
- Chair: Dennis Turner MP (Lab)
- Chair: Lord Wade of Chorlton (Con)
- Vice Chair: Liz Blackman MP (Lab)
- Vice Chair: Ann Coffey MP (Lab)
- Vice Chair: Peter Bottomley MP (Con)
- Vice Chair: David Chidgey MP (LD)
- Vice Chair: Colin Pickthall MP (Lab)
- Secretary: Lord Graham of Edmonton (Lab)
National Federation of Market Traders and National Association of British Market Authorities circulate documents and pay postage costs.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)