The Maternity Group exists 'to improve the quality of maternity services and to raise awareness of the contribution maternity care can make to public health'
- Chair: Julia Drown MP (Lab)
- Jointvicechair: Baroness Cumberlege (Con)
- Jointvicechair: Lord Patel of Blackburn (CB)
- Secretary: Sandra Gidley MP (LD)
- Treasurer: Betty Williams MP (Lab)
- Contact: Ms Catherine Eden , Parliamentary Officer, National Childbirth Trust, Alexandra House, Oldham Terrace, London W3 6NH. Tel: 0870 770326
National Childbirth Trust provides secretariat administration.
Catherine Eden, Parliamentary Officer, National Childbirth Trust