Mawan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Mawan power station (深圳能源妈湾电力公司) is a 1,840-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangdong Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Nanshan District, Shenzhen Prefecture, Guangdong Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Shenzhen Energy Group Co Ltd
- Parent company: Shenzhen Energy Group (73%), China General Nuclear Power Group (8%), Charterway Limited (7%), Shenzhen Guangju Energy (6%), Sinocity International (5%)
- Location: Nanshan District, Shenzhen Prefecture, Guangdong Province, China
- Coordinates: 22.4815686, 113.8715649 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,840 MW (Units 1-4: 300 MW; Units 5-6: 320 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1993-97 (Units 1-4); 2002-03 (Units 5 & 6)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: