McCall MacBain Foundation
"The McCall MacBain Foundation was founded in March 2007 and is registered in Geneva, Switzerland.
"The Foundation's assets are a result of revenues generated from the proceeds of the sale of Trader Classified Media, the world's leading company in classified advertising. John McCall MacBain was the founder, President & CEO of Trader from 1987 until its sale in 2006." 
- George Davitt - Director
Resources and articles
- Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation (REDD) in Liberia:Developing a Comprehensive Framework for REDD Incentives Targeted at Communities and Conservation - 2009 Grantee: Conservation International, NCRC, Forest Trends
- Leading Campaigns in Canada to protect the Inland Temperate Rainforest of British Columbia and the Boreal Forest - Grantee: ForestEthics - Date: September 2007
- European Climate Foundation
- Human Rights Watch
- The Philanthropy Secretariat, Liberia
- Liberia: an Uncivil War, directed by Jonathon Stack and James Brabazon 
- Buchanan Renewables
- Donald Johnston - board member
- Right To Play
- McCall MacBain Foundation About, organizational web page, accessed April 7, 2013.