Dr Megan Clark is the Chief Executive Officer and board member of the CSIRO, the Australian government's peak science research organisation. Clark was appointed on a five year contract commencing in January 2009.
A biographical note states that she "began her career as a mine geologist and subsequently worked in mineral exploration, mine geology, research and development management, venture capital and technical strategy areas with Western Mining Corporation for fifteen years. More recently she was Vice President Technology and Vice President, Health, Safety, Environment, Community and Sustainability with BHP Billiton."
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet
- CSIRO Gags its Scientists
- CSIRO's Communications Strategy
- CSIRO and Industry Funding
- CSIRO's Role in Promoting Genetic Modification Technology
- "Profile - Person: Dr Megan Clark, Chief Executive and CSIRO Board member", CSIRO website, accessed August 2009.
- "New Chief Executive of CSIRO", Media Release, September 3, 2008.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|