Jump to navigation Jump to search
Meles Zenawi wiki  is the Prime Minister of Ethiopia. Since 1985, he has been chairman of the Tigrayan Peoples' Liberation Front (TPLF), and is currently head of the ruling Ethiopian People's Revolutionary Democratic Front (EPRDF).
- Led EPRDF rebels who ousted Mengistu Haile Mariam in 1991
- Married to a former liberation fighter Azeb Mesfin
- Seen as pro-Western
- African Union's spokesperson on climate change
- Co-Chair, Global Coalition for Africa
- Commissioner, Commission for Africa
Resources and articles
- Profile: Ethiopian leader Meles Zenawi, BBC, accessed July 18, 2010.