Melinda A. Cilento
"Experience: Significant public and private sector experience in economic policy development and analysis. Deputy Chief Executive (2006 to 2010) and Chief Economist (2002 to 2010) of the Business Council of Australia. Previously worked with County Investment Management (now Invesco) as Head of Economics, the Department of Treasury and the International Monetary Fund." 
- Director, Woodside
- Director, Wesfarmers General Insurance Limited (since 2010). related to Wesfarmers
- Co-Director, Reconciliation Australia (since 2010).
- Councillor, Victorian Division of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- Member, Advisory Panel of the Australian Scholarships Foundation and Advisory Council of the Global Foundation
Resources and articles
- Woodside Director, organizational web page, accessed September 30, 2012.