Mental Health APPG
The Mental Health group exists to "enable Members of both Houses to become better informed about mental health issuses."
- co-chair: Dr Lynne Jones
- co-chair: Virginia Bottomley
- co-chair: Sandra Gidley
- Secretary: Lord Alderdice
- Contact: Ms Agnes Wheatcroft, Royal College of Psychiatrists, 17 Belgrave Square, London SW1X 8PG. Tel: 020 7235 2351 (Extn 149)
Royal College of Psychiatrists provides administrative assistance (sending notices of meetings, minutes and group bulletin; arranging speakers).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)