Mercury in Fish Sold in the U.S.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is part of the Center for Media & Democracy's spotlight on front groups and corporate spin.
Other SourceWatch resources
- Sam Roe and Michael Hawthorne, "The Mercury Menace", Chicago Tribune, December 11, 2005.
- Center for Consumer Freedom, "Hooked on Mercury Hype?: Chicago Tribune, New York Times Ads Offer an Antidote to Fishy Mercury Fears", PR Newswire, December 19, 2005.
- Bruce Gellerman, "Mercury in Fish: Casting Caution to the Wind?", Living on Earth, January 13, 2006. (Program includes David Martosko of the Center for Consumer Freedom, Dr. Leo Trasande of Mount Sinai Medical School and journalist Sam Roe of the Chicago Tribune.)
- Aina Hunter, "Mercury in Fish? Baloney!: Lobbyist tells pregnant women to eat more tuna", Village Voice, January 17th, 2006.
- Sam Roe and Michael Hawthorne, "FDA tests show risk in tuna U.S. agency finds high mercury levels in some cans and in samples of Chilean sea bass", Chicago Tribune, January 27, 2006
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|