Michael R. Goldman
(Redirected from Michael Goldman)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1991, Fulbright Dissertation Research Fellowship (in Rajasthan, India)
- 1996-1998, John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Fellowship in Peace and International Cooperation, Research and Writing Grant, Sociology Department, University of California-Berkeley
- 1993-2000, Associate Fellow, Transnational Institute, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Founding editorial board of Capitalism, Nature, Socialism
- "How 'Water for All!' Became Hegemonic: The Power of the World Bank and its Transnational Policy Networks." 2007. Geoforum special issue on global water policy, 38(5): 786-800.
- Imperial Nature: The World Bank and Social Struggles for Social Justice in the Age of Globalization (Yale University Press, 2005).
- Tracing the Roots/Routes of World Bank Power: Goldman, Michael R, International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy, 25(1/2): 10-29, 2005.
- Eco-governmentality and Other Transnational Practices of a 'Green' World Bank: Goldman, Michael R, Social Problems, 48(4): 499-523, 2001.
- Closing the 'Great Divide': New Social Theory on Nature and Society: Goldman, Michael R, Rachel Schurman, Annual Review of Sociology, 26: 563-584, 2000.
- Privatizing Nature: Political Struggles for the Global Commons (Rutgers University Press, 1998).
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Michael R. Goldman, umn, accessed September 26, 2009.