Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Michela Paganini has been involved in [the Global Partnership Initiative for Plant Breeding Capacity Building (GIPB)] project from the beginning, on April 2007. Her main focus is information management. In particular she coordinates the efforts to complete surveys of the national plant breeding and related biotechnology capacity (PBBC) worldwide, to ensure quality, completeness and publication of data and information included in the web-based database. She contributed to the analysis of data gathered both at national and regional level. She is currently in charge of the development and update of the GIPB website. Michela holds a Master of Science in tropical agriculture. She is Italian."
Articles and Resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Global Partnership Initiative for Plant Breeding Capacity Building
- U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization
- FAO Plant Production and Protection Division
- Team and Contributors, Accessed October 28, 2011.