Jump to navigation Jump to search
Microfinance "is a general term to describe financial services to low-income individuals or to those who do not have access to typical banking services." 
- Susan Feiner and Drucilla Barker, "Microcredit and Women's Poverty", The Dominion, January 17, 2007.
- Walden Bello, "Microcredit, Macro Issues", Znet, October 21, 2006.
- Jude L. Fernando, "The Myths Behind Microfinance", 12.09.10.
- Erik Ringmar and Jude L. Fernando (eds.), Microfinance: perils and prospects (Routledge, 2005).
Examples of Microfinance Projects
Resources and articles
- About, Kiva, accessed December 3, 2010.