Middle Way Group APPG
The Middle Way Group exists 'to address the issue of hunting with dogs and to reach a suitable resolution in terms of animal welfare and human liberties'
- Jointchair: Baroness Golding (Lab)
- Jointchair: Peter Luff MP (Con)
- Jointchair: Lembit Opik MP (LD)
- Vicechair: Rt Hon Alan Beith MP (LD)
- Joint Secretary: Lord Carlile of Berriew (LD)
- Joint Secretary: Kate Hoey MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: Baroness Sharples (Con)
- Contact: Mr James Barrington , c/o Lembit Opik MP, House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA. Tel: 020 7219 1144
James Barrington, Richard Schuster, and Andy Poole provide administrative assistance in a voluntary capacity, jointly meeting the cost of holding stands and fringe meetings at party conferences; hospitality for same; printing and postage.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)