Mike Parsons (born 25 August 1950) is a British entrepreneur, best known for founding Barchester Healthcare the UK's third largest provider of care homes. He retired as CEO in 2013. He worked at Saatchi for five years and was Chief Operating Officer of the international network. Parsons is Chairman of the Barchester Foundation. He also has teamed up with Richard Branson to provide five under-privileged South African school pupils the chance to attend Stowe School (see Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship in South Africa).
- Vice chair, English Community Care Association
- Director, McCarthy & Stone
- Chairman of Grove Ltd, a holding company for Barchester Health.
- Former Director, Castlebeck Group
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Board, McCarthy & Stone, accessed May 23, 2015.