"We pride ourselves in being the UK’s largest privately owned housebuilding, property development and construction business." 
"Miller has been involved in PPP since its inception in the early 90s. From the original PFI-style contracts to LIFT, BSF (Building Schools for the Future) and NPD (Non Profit Distributing) formats, our team has a wide ranging experience in markets from Health and Education to Student Housing and Blue Light." 
In December 2011 it was reported that Miller Group "has secured investment of £160m from one of America's largest private equity firms. The cash injection will give GSO Capital Partners, which is part of the Blackstone investment house, a stake of about 50% in the Scottish firm." 
Accessed October 2012: 
Resources and articles
- Miller hps
- Miller Construction
- Chris Webster
- Keith M. Miller CBE, Group Chief Executive
- Board of The Miller Group has appointed Philip Bowman as Chairman with effect from 23 April 2012. He succeeds Sir Brian Stewart CBE who joined the business in 2008.
- Anthony Nolan Trust
- Peter Gadsby - East Midlands Developer 
- Peepul Centre 
- Miller Group About, organizational web page, accessed October 4, 2012.
- Miller Group Public Private Partnership, organizational web page, accessed October 6, 2012.
- bbc Miller Group secures £160m cash boost from Blackstone, organizational web page, accessed October 5, 2012.
- Miller Group Charity, organizational web page, accessed October 5, 2012.
- Miller Group Governance, organizational web page, accessed October 4, 2012.