Millionth Circle Initiative
""The millionth circle" refers to the circle whose formation tips the scales and shifts planetary consciousness. The phrase comes from Jean Shinoda Bolen's book The Millionth Circle: How to Change Ourselves and The World, which in turn was inspired by "the hundredth monkey," the story that sustained anti-nuclear activists in the 1970-1980s to continue on when conventional wisdom said that nothing (certainly not ordinary people) could deter the nuclear arms race between the superpowers. " 
Accessed April 2011: 
- Jean Shinoda Bolen, M.D. (Mill Valley, CA) Psychiatrist, Jungian analyst, clinical professor UCSF Author of The Millionth Circle; Goddesses in Everywoman; Urgent Message from Mother; and seven other books. For more information see jeanbolen.com
- Katherine Collis (Seattle, WA) Founder, Pacifica International Foundation, non-profit home for the Millionth Circle Initiative. Counselor, teacher, facilitator. 425 -747-8711
- Elinore Detiger (Island of Iona) Septuagenarian who has dedicated most of her life to global and international work with the hope of helping to create a better world. Have worked quietly behind the scenes with a banner of service which says: NO CHALLENGE IS TOO GREAT — NO CONTRIBUTION IS TOO SMALL.
- Judy Grosch (Bernried, Germany) Tutor, translator, poet, concert organizer, wife, mother, grandmother. Had Jean introduce MC to women in Munich. She organized the first memorial celebration for starving prisoners from a Bavarian concentration camp packed into a train that had stopped in her village just days before the end of WW II.
- Donna L. Goodman (Woodbridge, CT) Founder of The Earth Child Institute and Programme Advisor in the Water, Environment and Sanitation Section at UNICEF and author of UNICEF Water Alert! Interactive Game and Every Body Counts, Every Drop Matters: United Nations Classroom Resource Guide on Water. Mom of Stacey, Lindsey and Elliot Lee.
- Nancy Grandfield (San Carlos, CA) Ancestor in training, pilgrim, MC hospitality convener, conference coordinator, wife, mother, sister, friend, enabler, and lover of human/animal-kind.
- Ronita Johnson (Pleasant Hill, CA) Visionary Creator of "Celebrating Our Inner Queen" and certified Personal Development Coach. Creating life-changing circles for women to embrace their majesty, one moment at a time! Visit her website at www.InEveryHeart.com
- Betty Karr (Seattle, WA) Program logistics coordinator and business owner of Kartec, a desktop publishing & database service.
- Joan Kenley, PhD, Host & Executive Producer The Joan Kenley Show, branded as Conversation Radio™ - to touch your mind, body, heart, and soul - featuring women, circles, peaceful intentions, and sustainable living. Author: Voice Power; Whose Body Is It Anyway?
- Leslie S. Lanes (Ashland, Oregon) Circle Consultant and facilitator. Co-designer of The Rose Circle, a community organization training women to be Circle Mentors for girls' circles. Visit her website at LeslieLanes.com
- Penny McManigal (Newport Beach, CA) Artist-for-Peace-and-Transformation; creator of Weaving The Dream! a worldwide co-creative project. Artistic Ambassador for People to People International. She is who She is: wife, mother, Nana, friend, teacher, writer.
- Linda Merryman (Ashland, OR) Social artist, writer, video producer, programs for children empowerkids.com, circle seeder and facilitator.
- Clare Peterson (Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada) Retired registered nurse, co-founder Community Wellness Centre, social activist, artist, writer, core member MC, Gather the Women-Canada and 5th WWC Planning Group.
- Elly Pradervand (Geneva, Switzerland) Founder, Executive Director Women's World Summit Foundation.
- Elisabeth "Betty" Zinck Rothenberger (Novato, CA) Associate of Dr. Jean Houston Social artistry, mentor/teacher - The Mystery School Retired inner-city public school teacher.
- Peggy Sebera, M.S. (Petaluma, CA) International dialogue circle facilitator. Owner, Renaissance Consulting Group, offering organization and team development, personal and professional coaching
- Ann Smith (Naples, FL) Co-author of “Stories from the Circle”, “WomenPrints” and numerous women’s leadership programs based on circle principles. Co-Director, Circle Connections, Consultant and coach for groups, organizations, and events.
- Onnolee Stevens (Port Townsend, WA) Focusing on the sacred art of living and dying. Onnolee Stevens Consultants
- Justine Willis Toms (Ukiah CA) Co-founder, Managing Producer New Dimensions World Broadcasting Network "Uncommon Wisdom for Unconventional Times: Changing the world, one broadcast at a time" and co-author "True Work: Doing What You Love and Loving What You Do." firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrea T. Wachter, J.D. (San Francisco, CA) Artist, social artist, retired attorney and teacher. Grassroots activist for peace, the environment, civil liberties and women's issues.
- Rosemary Williams (Fairfield, CT) Director, Women's Perspective, author, “A Woman’s Book of Money and Spirituality” from Inner Ocean Press.