Mirvac Group "is a leading diversified property group - listed on the Australian Stock Exchange with a market capitalisation of more than $3 billion - active in investment, development, and hotel and funds management. Established in 1972, Mirvac has more than 30 years of experience in the property industry and has an unmatched reputation for delivering quality products across all of its businesses."  For the six months proior to 31 December 2005 they produced a net profit (after tax) of $208 million. 
According to their Half Year Report December 2005 their recent "Operational Highlights' were:
- Aquisition of "Kwinana Hub Shopping Centre in Western Australia for $32.0 million, before costs, and the Mega Centre Springwood in South East Queensland for $8.0 million (land only)."
- "Secur[ing] a second major leasing deal involving a pre-commitment at Nexus Industry Park to develop a 10,000 square metre facility for the NSW headquarters of EW Reinforcement."
- "Enter[ing] the Victorian and South Australian housing market with a 550 dwelling housing estate 25 kilometres north of Melbourne and a 67 hectare site in Victor Harbour, South Australia, which is undergoing rezoning and is expected to generate 600 lots. Display homes sites have been secured in Playford Waters, Smithfield, and Bayswood Estate in Aldinga Beach, South Australia."
- "Successfully launch[ing] the first unlisted property development fund, Seascapes - Mandurah."
- "Establish[ing] a US based institutional real estate funds management business, Quadrant Real Estate Advisors, which has added $3.1 billion to funds under management."
- "Purchas[ing] the Goodsell Building, Sydney CBD, in a 50/50 joint venture with the Australian Retirement Fund (ARF), for $60.2 million."
Mirvac have recently completed a gated community "island" off the Goldcoast called Ephraim Island. This is a joint development with Lewis Land. The Robert Bird Group was also involved in this project.
Accessed March 2008: 
- James MacKenzie - Chairman
- Greg J. Paramor
- Paul J. Biancardi
- Nicholas R. Collishaw
- Adrian Fini
- Peter Hawkins
- Penny Morris
- Richard Turner
- Company Profile, Accessed May 2006.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Directors, Mirvac Group, accessed March 8, 2008.