Motor Group APPG
The Motor Group exists to "address all issues surrounding the automotive, engineering and motorsports industries. The group focuses on the role of the motor vehicle, including its environmental impact, and promotes dialogue between politicians, industry, vehicle users and others interested in transport policy. "
- Chair: Richard Burden
- Joint vice-chair: Michael Jack
- Joint vice-chair: Lord Corbett of Castle Vale
- Joint secretary: Fabian Hamilton
- Joint secretary: Lord Astor of Hever
- Treasurer: Bill Olner
- Contact: Mr Keith Lewis, Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders Ltd, Forbes House, Halkin Street, London SW1X 7DS. Tel: 020 7344 1635 Email: email@example.com
Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders, Motorsport Industry Association, and the RAC Foundation provide secretarial services to the group, including assistance arranging meetings, visits and other events.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)