The Motorcyling Group exists 'to safeguard motorcycling interests by monitoring legislation for matters affecting motorcycling and taking remedial action where necessary; to represent motor cycling issues to fellow parliamentarians; and to foster the good image of motorcycling and, by example, encourage others to take up motorcycling'
- Chair: Lembit Opik MP (LD)
- Vicechair: Stephen Pound MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Lord Jopling (Con)
- Secretary: Viscount Falkland (LD)
- Treasurer: David Chidgey MP (LD)
- Contact: Mrs Jenny Luckman , Motorcycle Industry Association, Starley House, Eaton Road, Coventry CV1 2FH. Tel: 02476 250806.
Motorcycle Industry Association provides administrative assistance (ie acts as group's secretariat)
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)