Mouin Rabbani was as late as January 2006 a "Senior Analyst/Middle East with the International Crisis Group - with his focus on Palestinian affairs and the Arab-Israeli conflict. Previously he worked as Palestine Director of the Palestinian American Research Centre, and before that as project director for the Association of Netherlands Municipalities in a project to establish the Association of Palestinian Local Authorities. From 1988-1990 he was volunteer researcher at Al-Haq, and among other things served as General Editor for the 1990 Al-Haq annual report A Nation Under Siege. A contributing editor of Middle East Report (MERIP) he has published and commented widely on Palestinian affairs and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. He is currently based in Amman, Jordan." 
- Senior Fellow, Institute for Palestine Studies
- Senior Associate, FAFO (Norway)
- Palestinian Advisory Committee, Palestinian American Research Center 
- Noam Chomsky interviewed by Mouin Rabbani, "The Standard Colonial Pattern", Race and Class, vol 37, no. 2, October-December, 1995.
- Mouin Rabbani, "Palestinian Dilemmas", The Nation, January 12, 2006.
- Robert Blecher and Mouin Rabbani, "In Annapolis Conflict by Other Means," Middle East Report Online, November 26, 2007.
- Mouin Rabbani, "Birth Pangs of a New Palestine," Middle East Report Online, January 7, 2009.
- Mouin Rabbani, "The Continuity of Obama's Change", Znet, January 30, 2009.
- Mouin Rabbani, "Human Rights Watch Goes to War", normanfinkelstein.com, February 1, 2009.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Al-Haq Media Packet, "From Theory to Practice: Upholding International Humanitarian Law in the Occupied Palestinian Territories", 21- 24 November 2005, Grand Park Hotel, Ramallah.
- Directors, Palestinian American Research Center, accessed February 5, 2009.