Ms (Multiple Sclerosis) Group APPG
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Ms Group exists 'to promote the interests of people affected by MS'
- Chair: James Gray MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Paul Burstow MP (LD)
- Vicechair: Betty Williams MP (Lab)
- Secretary: Lord Corbett of Castle Vale (Lab)
- Contact: Ms Rachel Duke , The Multiple Sclerosis Society, 372 Edgware Road, London NW2 6ND. Tel: 020 8438 0827.
MS Society provides administrative assistance (group mailings, briefings).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)