Muhammad Saleem Al-'Awwa
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
- Ph.D. in Comparative Law, London 1972.
- Diploma in Public Law, Faculty of Law, Alexandria University, 1965.
- Diploma in Shari`ah, Faculty of Law, Alexandria University, 1964.
- LL.B. Faculty of Law, Alexandria University, 1963.
- Chairman of the Egyptian Society for Culture and Dialogue.
- Member of the board of trustees of the Egyptian Organization for Human Rights (1994-2000)
- Member of the Arab Group for Muslim-Christian Dialogue.
- Professor of Law - at the Faculty of Law, Zagazig University (1985-1994).
- Consultant for the Arab Educational Office for Gulf Countries, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (1979-1985).
- Professor of Islamic Jurisprudence and Comparative Law, Islamic Studies Department, Riyadh University (Currently King Saud), Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Associate Professor of Comparative Law, Abdullah Bayero’s College, Ahmad Bello Univ., Kano, Nigeria, 1972.
- Doctorate Student at the School of Oriental and African Studies, London University. (1969-1972)
- A lawyer at the Fatwa and Legislation Dept., Kuwait Ministerial Council, (1967-1979)
- A lawyer at the State Council, Egypt (1966-1971)
- Deputy for the Public Attorney (1963-1966)
Resources and articles
- Author of "Pluralism In Islamic Political Thought," a chapter in: Islam And Democracy, London, 1993.
- Muhammad Saleem Al-'Awwa, islamonline.net, accessed February 7, 2011.