Muscular Dystrophy APPG
The Muscular Dystrophy Group exists 'to promote awareness of all forms of muscular dystrophy and to promote links between parliament, charities, scientists and families affected by muscular dystrophy'
- Chair: Kevin Brennan MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Dr Hywel Francis MP (Lab)
- Contact: Mr Nathan Yeowell , 2/4 Norman Shaw North, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2HZ. Tel: 020 7219 3572.
Muscular Dystrophy Campaign provides administrative assistance (supplies contacts, research papers and topics of wider discussion).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)