Music Group APPG
The Music Group exists 'to provide a forum for MPs and peers to learn about and discuss key issues and challenges facing the UK music industry'
- Chair: Siobhain McDonagh MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Tom Harris MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Nigel Evans MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Sandra Gidley MP (LD)
- Secretary: Janet Anderson MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: Rosemary McKenna MP (Lab)
- Vice Treasurer: Tom Watson MP (Lab)
- Contact: Ms Janet Anderson MP , House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA. Tel: 020 7219 6629.
British Phonographic Industry (BPI) and British Music Rights (BMR) provide administrative assistance (provision of secretariat, provision of documents and information, membership management, event organisation).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)