N25PW is a civil plane that has landed at Guantanamo Bay.
|Registered owner:||P & W Aviation Inc.|
|Operator:||Skylink Jets, Inc.  (508KB PDF)|
|Previous reg numbers::|
According to flight records, between February and June 2006, the aircraft made numerous visits to the US military base at Guantanamo Bay. The plane's operator is Skylink Jets, Inc., according to an FAA document citing its approval to fly under the Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum (RVSM) program.
- ^ Tracking data for N25PW, flightaware.com. Registration req'd to view historical data. Accessed June 18, 2006. (Saved 181KB PDF)
- FAA records for N25PW. Undated, accessed June 18, 2006.
- ^ Page advertising N25PW for charter, rsvpair.com. Undated, accessed June 18, 2006.
- Page noting its arrival at Dover AFB in June 2000.
- ^ "U.S. RVSM Approvals / IGA" (508KB PDF), February 16, 2006 (date from PDF metadata). FAA page listing aircraft approved for the Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum (RVSM) program. Gives N25PW's operator.