Jump to navigation Jump to search
the CIA's covert airline
N962BW is a CIA-linked aircraft.
|Manufacturer:||C A S A|
|Registered owner:||Presidential Airways, Inc.|
|Previous reg numbers::|
According to flight records accessed in June 2006, N962BW flew to Shannon Airport in Ireland on April 28, 2006, presumably enroute to somewhere else. It did not return to the United States until the 8th May.
- Aviation Worldwide Services, LLC
- Blackwater USA
- Camp Peary ("The Farm")
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Presidential Airways, Inc.
- FAA records for N962BW. Undated, accessed June 13, 2006.
- ^ Tracking data for N962BW, flightaware.com. Registration req'd to view historical data. Accessed June 13, 2006. (Saved 163KB PDF)
- Trevor Aaronson, "Err America: A plane crash in Afghanistan has a Florida company defending its mercenary profits in court", Broward-Palm Beach New Times, October 27, 2005.