Jump to navigation Jump to search
NEXUS is a joint U.S and Canadian customs and immigration program "designed to simplify border crossings for pre-approved, low-risk travellers."
Articles and Resources
- Canada Border Services Agency, "About NEXUS", accessed March 2008.
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Container Security Initiative (CSI)
- Free And Secure Trade (FAST)
- illegal immigration
- Integrated Border Enforcement Team (IBET)
- North American Union
- Secure Border Initiative (SBI)
- Secure Electronic Network for Travelers Rapid Inspection (SENTRI)
- smart card
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S.-Canada Smart Borders Accord
- U.S.-Mexico Border Partnership Declaration
- Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI)
- "Smart Border Action Plan: Status Report," Migration News, University of California, Davis, December 17, 2004.
- "U.S./Canada Trusted Traveler Highway Program Fully Integrated. NEXUS Highway Participants Can Use Any NEXUS Lane or Enrollment Center," U.S. Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, June 21, 2006.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|