Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nadine Pinede, PhD, Philosophy of Education, Indiana University, 2002.
Professional Experience 
- Director of Communications, Office of the Vice President for Diversity, Equity, and Multicultural Affairs, Indiana University, 2008-present.
- Writer/Editor, Office of the Vice President for Institutional Development and Student Affairs, Indiana University, 2006-2008.
- Writer-Publications Specialist, Office of the Vice President for Institutional Development and Student Affairs, Indiana University, 2005-2006.
- Visiting Faculty, "Introduction to American Philanthropy," Hutton Honors College, Indiana University, Fall 2005.
- Instructor, "Writing the Memoir," People's University, Bloomington, Indiana (see recommended readings); 2005.
- Writer/Editor, IU Office of the President, 2003-2004. Wrote and edited correspondence, speeches, and other documents.
- Program Coordinator, Grantmakers Without Borders, 2002-2003. Coordinated program committees, website, research, and other aspects of funders' network.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Resume, Indiana University, accessed August 13, 2009.