Nand-Bander coal mines
The Nand-Bander coal mines are a network of mines on the Nand and Bander coalfields in Maharashtra state, India.
The map below shows the location of the Nand and Bander coalfields, in Nagpur and Chandrapur districts, Maharashtra state. Nand-Bander is located between the Wardha Valley coal mines (immediately to the south) and the Nagpur-Umrer coal mines (immediately to the north), both also owned by WCL.
Background on Mine
- Sponsor: Western Coalfields Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Nagpur and Chandrapur districts, Maharashtra state, India
- Coordinates: 20.64, 79.29 (approximate) (20.48-20.8 N, 79.15-79.43 E)
- Status: Operating
- Reserves: 952 MT (468 MT proven, 484 MT indicated)
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method:
- Source of financing: