Nanjing Mine power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Nanjing Mine power station (徐矿综合利用电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangsu Province, China.
The photo below shows the plant in Qingshanquan Town.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Jiangsu Energy Investment Group
- Parent company: Xuzhou Mining Group
- Location: Qingshanquan Town, Jiawang District, Xuzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.373077, 117.328877 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2009
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Nanjing Mine Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Dec. 2015.