National Energy Policy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The National Energy Policy . . .
The Energy Policy Act of 2005 was signed into law August 8, 2005.
- White House Energy Policy: "Reliable, Affordable, and Environmentally Sound Energy for America's Future," Report of the National Energy Policy Development Group, May 2001. Single [Report of the National Energy Policy Development Group 170-page pdf]. Also available on Department of Energy website.
- "A National Energy Policy" Oversight Hearings, House of Representatives, March 7 and June 6, 2001.
- "Renewable Resources for America's Future," Department of the Interior, January 2005.
- Senate Committee on Energy & Natural Resources, Pete V. Domenici, Chairman; Jeff Bingaman, Ranking Member; Committee Members.
- House Committee on Energy & Commerce, Joe Barton, Chairman; John D. Dingell, Ranking Member; Committee Members.
- House Committee on Resources, Richard Pombo, Chairman; Nick J. Rahall, II, Ranking Member.
- "The Bush-Cheney Energy Plan: How it Fares in the 21st Century," Energy Foundation, undated.
- The 109th Congress Energy Bill, An Environment & Energy Daily Special Report, last updated August 18, 2005. Subscription required.