National Kidney Foundation
The National Kidney Foundation is U.S. patient group that "seeks to prevent kidney and urinary tract diseases, improve the health and improve the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by these diseases, and increase the availability of all organs for transplantation." 
Other SourceWatch Resources
- Ajay K. Singh, Lynda Szczech, Kezhen L. Tang, Huiman Barnhart, Shelly Sapp, Marsha Wolfson, Donal Reddan, "Correction of Anemia with Epoetin Alfa in Chronic Kidney Disease", New England Journal of Medicine, Volume 355 Number 20, November 16, 2006, pp. 2085-2098.(sub req'd)
- Tilman B. Drüeke, Francesco Locatelli, Naomi Clyne, Kai-Uwe Eckardt, Iain C. Macdougall, Dimitrios Tsakiris, Hans-Ulrich Burger and Armin Scherhag, "Normalization of Hemoglobin Level in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease and Anemia", New England Journal of Medicine, Volume 355 Number 20, November 16, 2006, pp. 2071-2084. (sub req'd)
- G. Remuzzi and J. R. Ingelfinger, "Correction of Anemia — Payoffs and Problems", New England Journal of Medicine, Volume 355 Number 20, November 16, 2006, pp. 2144-2146. (Sub req'd).
- Dr. Robert Steinbrook, "Haemoglobin concentrations in chronic kidney disease", The Lancet, Volume 368, 2006; pp. 2191-2193.
- David Armstrong, "Medical Journal Spikes Article On Industry Ties Of Kidney Group", Wall Street Journal, December 26, 2006; Page B1. (Sub req'd).
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|