Jump to navigation Jump to search
New Profit was founded in 1998 and "provide[s] support to innovative social entrepreneurs and their organizations, and pursue a set of social innovation strategies to improve the environment in which all social entrepreneurs operate." 
Accessed June 2010: 
- Greg Avis - Managing Partner, Summit Partners
- Josh Bekenstein, Co-Chair - Managing Director, Bain Capital
- Ed Cohen - President, Carlin Ventures, Inc.
- George Conrades - Executive Chairman, Akamai Technologies, Inc.
- Paul Edgerley - Managing Director, Bain Capital
- Mark Fuller, Co-Chair - Chairman and CEO, Monitor Company Group, L.P.
- Paul Grogan - President and CEO, The Boston Foundation
- James J. Jensen - Managing Director, The Jenesis Group
- Mike Kendall, Legal Counsel - Partner, Goodwin Procter
- Vanessa Kirsch - President and Founder, New Profit Inc.
- Michael Lomax - President and CEO, United Negro College Fund
- Tristin Mannion
- Bill McClements - Chief Human Resources Officer, Integreon
- Duncan M. McFarland
- Mark Nunnelly - Managing Director, Bain Capital
- Jim Pallotta - Chairman and Managing Director, Raptor Capital Management
- Elizabeth Riley - Adjunct Professor, Babson College
- Laurene Sperling
- Jeffrey C. Walker - Chairman, Millennium Promise