New World Resources plc
"New World Resources Plc ('NWR' or the 'Company') is one of Central Europe's leading hard coal and coke producers. The Company produces quality coking and thermal coal for the steel and energy sectors in Central Europe through its subsidiary OKD, a.s. ('OKD'), the largest hard coal mining company in the Czech Republic. NWR's coke subsidiary, OKK Koksovny, a.s. ('OKK') is Europe's largest producer of foundry coke.
"NWR has 385 million tonnes of JORC1 hard coal reserves as of 1 January 2012. Strategically located within the region, NWR supplies to a blue chip customer base in the region, including ArcelorMittal, U.S. Steel, voestalpine, Dalkia, CEZ, Verbund, Moravia Steel, and ThyssenKrupp.
"NWR currently mines in the Czech Republic and has several development projects in both Poland and the Czech Republic, which form part of the Company's regional growth strategy. Full details of our operations and development projects can be found in the Operations section."
Accessed September 2012: 
- Mike Salamon - Executive Chairman of the Board, NWR
- Gareth Penny - Chairman Elect
- Marek Jelínek - Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer
- Klaus-Dieter Beck - Executive Director, CEO of OKD
- Ján Fabián - Chief Operating Officer
- Pavel Telička - Non-Independent Non-Executive Director
- Kostyantin Zhevago - Non-independent Non-Executive Director