Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sir Nicholas Stern, former chief economist of the World Bank.
- Director, Global Green Growth Institute 
- Scientific Committee, IDEAS Foundation for Progress
- Advisory Board, Cool Earth 
- Advisory Council, Oxford Martin School 
- Advisory board, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment 
- George Monbiot, "An Exchange of Souls", Guardian, February 19, 2008. ("As government documents show, Sir Nicholas Stern accidentally launched a trade in human lives.")
Resources and articles
- Mattia Romani - lead economist for the Stern Report
- Global Green Growth Institute Board, organizational web page, accessed July 16, 2012.
- Cool Earth Founders, organizational web page, accessed July 2, 2012.
- Oxford Martin School Advisory Council, organizational web page, accessed February 17, 2015 .
- LSE Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed May 12, 2020.