|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Nick Cohen is a British journalist who initially stood on the liberal left, but over time transformed into a neoconservative. In 2007, he wrote What’s Left? a finger-wagging reproach to what passes for the left in the UK. In 2003, Cohen favored the US attack against Iraq.
- Euston Manifesto - signatory
- Catalyst - National Council member
- The Observer - columnist
- New Statesman - columnist
- Democratiya - Former advisory board member
- Unite Against Terror - signatory
- Harry's Place - Contributor
- Standpoint - Contributor
- Just Journalism Advisory Board circa 2008 (no longer an advisor in 2010)
- Media Lens, When Populism Is Dangerous For Democracy -- To The Media Gallows With 'Controversial' George Galloway, 4 April 2012.
- Neocon Europe: Nick Cohen: profile