Non-Profitmaking Members' Clubs APPG
The Non-Profit Making Members Clubs Group exists 'to examine legislation and regulations which affect non-profit making members' clubs and to discuss ancillary matters'
- Jointchair: Dennis Turner MP (Lab)
- Jointchair: Greg Knight MP (Con)
- Vicechair/Treasurer: David Clelland MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: David Chidgey MP (LD)
- Secretary: Lord Brooks of Tremorfa (Lab)
- Contact: Ms Maxine Murphy , Committee of Registered Clubs Associations, c/o 253/254 Upper Street, London N1 1RY. Tel: 020 7288 8020.
Committee of Registered Clubs' Associations (CORCA) provides secretarial services.
Maxine Murphy, Parliamentary Liaison Officer, CORCA.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)