Jump to navigation Jump to search
North Face is an outdoor gear manufacturer and retailer.
Discover Which Corporations are the Biggest Violators of Environmental, Health and Safety Laws in the United States
Violation Tracker is the first national search engine on corporate misconduct covering environmental, health, and safety cases initiated by 13 federal regulatory agencies. Violation Tracker is produced by the Corporate Research Project of Good Jobs First. Click here to access Violation Tracker.
Directors (as of 1997)
Accessed March 2009: 
- Robert P. Bunje
- Michael Doyle (NF) - DIRECTOR SINCE SEPTEMBER 1996
- James Fifield - DIRECTOR SINCE SEPTEMBER 1996
- William N. Simon - DIRECTOR SINCE JUNE 1995
- Marsden S. Cason - DIRECTOR SINCE JUNE 1994
- Ray E. Newton III - DIRECTOR SINCE JUNE 1994
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Directors, SECINFO, accessed March 31, 2009.