North Korea APPG
The North Korea APPG is there 'To engage in dialogue with the Government of the DPRK; to develop links between parliamentarians in both countries; and to foster democracy and democratic institutions.'
- Chair: Lord Alton of Liverpool
- Vicechairs: Baroness Cox (Con); Jim Dobbin MP (Lab); Lord Avebury (LD)
- Secretaries: Nigel Evans MP (Con); Lord Chan (CB)
- Tresurer: Lord Clarke of Hampstead (Lab); David Amess MP (Con)
- Contact: Mr James Mawdsley, PO Box 18833, London SW7 1WG. Tel: 0797 6624706
The address is shared with http://www.newground.org.uk/ - a conservative human rights group.