North Korea Freedom Coalition
The North Korea Freedom Coalition "is a nonpartisan coalition founded in June, 2003 to work for the freedom, human rights, and dignity of the North Korea people. The Coalition currently has over 60 public member organizations and individual members representing millions of American, South and North Korean, and Japanese citizens as well as other nations. The Coalition also has private members that provide humanitarian relief inside North Korea and members in China and other nations that feed, shelter, and rescue North Korean refugees." 
Accessed April 2008: 
- Suzanne Scholte, Chairman
- Sin U. Nam, Vice Chairman
- Abraham Cooper, Vice Chairman
- Mariam Bell, Legislative Co-Chair
- Ann Buwulda, Treasurer
- Sue Yoon Logan, Administrator
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- History, North Korea Freedom Coalition, accessed April 16, 2008.
- Executive Committee, Public Members & Organization Representatives, North Korea Freedom Coalition, accessed April 16, 2008.