Norway's oil industry
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Norway's oil industry is the world's third largest ranking "oil exporter and the seventh largest oil producer. In 2003, Norway was the world's third largest gas exporter and the eighth largest gas producer." 
Related SourceWatch Resources
- North Sea oil in the Wikipedia.
- List of subsea oil and gas companies in Norway, Subsea.org.
- Profile: Norway: Oil and Gas, MBendi (South Africa).
- Environmental Regulations for NORWEGIAN Offshore Oil & Gas Industry, UNEP.
- State of the Environment Norway.
- Jan Hagland, "Norwegian oil and gas enter a new century," Odin (Norway Ministry of Foreign Affairs), November 1999.
- Jan Hagland, "The Norwegian oil and gas adventure. In a period of ripening and renewal," Odin (Norway Ministry of Foreign Affairs), April 2000.
- INTSOK (Norwegian Oil and Gas Parters website; "Norwegian Oil Industry Facts," INTSOK (Norwegian Oil and Gas Partners), September 9, 2004.
- Norway.org: Norway's official website in the UK.
Articles & Commentary
- Reidar Visser, "Norway's Oil Industry and the Partitioning of Iraq," Alexander's Gas and Oil Connections, December 7, 2005.
- Bassey Udo, "Norway To Assist In Building Nigeria’s Oil Industry," Sunday Independent Online, February 1, 2007.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|