Jump to navigation Jump to search
Organizations and media centers have established an occupation watch that is currently most specific to the activities of occupying forces in Iraq.
Other Related SourceWatch Resources
- Lara Jakes Jordan, Iraq Watch Turns One-Man Protest into Rhetorical House Fray, AP (Common Dreams), July 23, 2003.
- 'Iraq Watch' Finds Strength in Numbers by Lara Jakes Jordan, AP, July 25, 2003 at Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee web site.
- International Occupation Watch Center web site.
- Iraq Body Count: "The worldwide update of reported civilian deaths in the war on Iraq" at iraqbodycount.net: "We don't do body counts", General Tommy R. Franks, U.S. Central Command.
- IWS Iraq Watch, iwar.org.
- In Focus: Iraq Watch, Foreign Policy Association's up-to-date news links.
- ZDNet's Iraq Watch: "Iraq Watch is a ZNet subsite providing alternative news and analysis of past, present and ongoing events, conflicts and crises in Iraq."
- ZDNet's Occupation Watch: "Features articles, links and resources analyzing and reporting on the U.S Occupation of Iraq," including links to Older Articles.
- Iraq & Iraqi Kurdistan: Human Rights Watch.
- Iraq Watch: Congressman Bill Delahunt's web site.
- Target Watch: Iraq at GlobalSecurity.org contains numerous links for resources and a Iraq Special Weapons News 2003 news and analysis archives.
- Iraq Democracy Watch Blog Site at Salon.com with daily updates.
- Future of Iraq Portal, JustinAlexander.net, updated August 27, 2003. Contains an exhaustive list of links. Also see related SourceWatch article Future of Iraq Project.
- U.S. Bombing Watch: "When was the last time the U.S. Bombed Iraq?" Contains archived web links for 1999; 2000; 2001; 2002; and 2003 with current postings for August 2003.
- Iraq Foundation web sites on Iraq, Iraq Foundation/iraqfoundation.org.