Occupational Safety and Health APPG
The Occupational Safety And Health Group exists 'to promote awareness of occupational safety and health issues amongst MPs; to promote the prevention of workplace injury and ill health; and to raise the profile of occupational safety and health in Parliament'
- Chair: Michael Clapham MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Mike Hancock MP (LD)
- Vicechair: Harold Best MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Andrew Dismore MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Lawrie Quinn MP (Lab)
- Secretary: Nigel Evans MP (Con)
- Honorary President: Lord Hunt of Wirral (Con)
- Contact: Mr Michael Clapham MP , House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA. Tel: 020 7219 2907
TUC provides secretarial support.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)