The Olympics Group exists 'to provide a forum to promote, examine and debate issues around the future of Olympic sport in the UK, particularly in the context of the UK's bid to host the 2012 Games'
- Chair: Barry Gardiner MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Richard Ottaway MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Bob Russell MP (LD)
- Vicechair: Lord Glentoran (Con)
- Vicechair: Derek Wyatt MP (Lab)
- Secretary: Jon Cruddas MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: Andy Reed MP (Lab)
- Contact: Ms Lucy Webster , London Development Agency, Devon House, 58-60 St. Katherine's Way, London E1W 1JX. Tel: 020 7954 4766.
London Development Agency (LDA) provides administrative support (phone line, mailings, arranging meetings) and also occasional sponsorship of group events eg receptions.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)