One World Broadcasting Trust
One World Broadcasting Trust was set up in 1987 and "aims to increase understanding between developing and developed countries, through the effective use of media, and to highlight how in today’s globalised world, all nations are inter-dependent.
To this end, the Trust seeks to raise awareness of global human rights, social and development issues – from poverty and debt to education, good governance and freedom of expression." 
- 2008 Winners. 
"In 2008, One World Media, together with TVE (Television Trust for the Environment), supported five broadcast journalists to go to developing countries and report on projects addressing the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs)." 
- Director - Marion Bowman
Accessed July 2010: 
- Myles Wickstead - Chair
- Mick Csaky
- Brendan Gormley
- Phil Harding
- Carol Haslam
- Seetha Kumar
- Roger Macdonald
- Chris Rowley
- Magda Walter
Accessed June 2008: 
- British Council
- Harold Hyam Wingate Foundation
- Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust
- Zochonis Charitable Trust
- Laduma Dhamecha Charitable Trust
- Esmée Fairbairn Foundation
Resources and articles
- Simon Maxwell - former patron
- What we do, One World Broadcasting Trust, accessed June 16, 2008.
- One World Media Awards / 2008, One World Broadcasting Trust, accessed June 16, 2008.
- About, One World Broadcasting Trust, accessed June 16, 2008.
- Activities, One World Media, accessed July 22, 2010.
- Trustees, One World Media, accessed July 22, 2010.
- Supporters, One World Broadcasting Trust, accessed June 16, 2008.