Overseas Development APPG
The Overseas Development Group exists 'to keep abreast of all matters concerning international development, notably in its economic, social, political and humanitarian dimensions'
- Chair: Tony Worthington MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Tony Baldry MP (Con)
- Vicechair: John Battle MP (Lab)
- Joint Secretary: Peter Luff MP (Con)
- Joint Secretary: Peter Pike MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: Ann McKechin MP (Lab)
- Contact: Mr Adrian Hewitt , Overseas Development Institute, 111 Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7JD. Tel: 020 7922 0300
Overseas Development Institute provides minimal administrative assistance and advice to the chairman on organising meetings.
Adrian Hewitt, Director of the ODI Fellowship Scheme, Overseas Development Institute (a policy research think-tank and registered charity).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)