Oxiana Ltd is an international mining and exploration company, based in Melbourne, Australia.
"Oxiana owns and operates the Sepon gold and copper mines in Laos, the Golden Grove base and precious metals operation in Western Australia and is moving towards development of the exciting Prominent Hill copper-gold project in South Australia. Oxiana is also actively exploring in Laos, Thailand, China, and Australia, with a strategy to expand our resource base in Australia, Asia and the Pacific."
"Oxiana's 2005 full year profit was $80.3 million and a dividend payment was made for the first time. Oxiana has a market capitalisation of about AUD$2.7billion (January 2006)." 
- Barry Cusack - Chairman
- Owen L. Hegarty - Managing Director
- Ronald H Beevor - Non Executive Director
- Peter Cassidy - Non Executive Director
- Michael A. Eager - Non Executive Director
- Brian Jamieson - Non executive director
Level 9, 31 Queen Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Phone: +61 3 8623 2200
Fax: +61 3 8623 2222
Email: admin AT oxiana.com.au
Resources and articles
- Peter Lester - former executive
- Friends of the Earth, Toxic rivers, poisoned fish, 2002.