Packaging Stewardship Forum
The Packaging Stewardship Forum (PSF) represents Australian packaging industry interests on waste issues. It is part of the Australian Food and Grocery Council. The PSF was established in May 2006 and replaces Beverage Industry Environment Council.
Their stated mission is "To support members commitment to the National Packaging Covenant...".
The PSF is behind the "Do the Right Thing" campaign being used across Australia.
PSF is closely linked to Keep Australia Beautiful. In an April 2008 presentation, PSF said "PSF is KAB's largest and longest term sponsor in every state and nationally ($275,000 this year)". KAB's most well known program is Tidy Towns.
- Amcor Packaging (Australia) Limited
- Bundaberg Brewed Drinks Pty Ltd
- Cadbury Schweppes Pty Ltd
- Coca Cola Amatil (Australia) Limited
- Fosters Group Limited
- Golden Circle Limited
- Lion Nathan Limited
- Owens Illinois (ACI Operations Pty Ltd)
- Visy Pak
Reference: PSF website.
- Vision and goals. Access August 7, 2009.
- Do the Right Thing. Accessed August 7, 2009.
- Presentation to Keep Australia Beautiful national workshop 19 April 2008. Accessed August 2, 2009.
- PSF Members. Accessed August 7, 2009